MandM has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mandm.org.nz/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, 13 February 2007

Key Savage?

From this morning's ODT, a letter to the editor from Paul Tulloch of Roslyn:

"I was visiting a family of 23 in a small south Dunedin state house last Saturday, a family whose members had lived there since 1953. As I arrived at the door, I heard the sound of dull thuds against the wall in the hallway. And I grimaced as I prepared myself for another scene of domestic violence. But, as it happened, they had taken down their old black-and-white framed photograph of Mickey Joseph Savage, and were merely nailing up a photo of John Key."

Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Madeleine Flannagan 2008

Back to TOP