MandM has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mandm.org.nz/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, 6 March 2008

Back to Law School

Way back in 1993 I began an LLB (Bachelor of Law) part-time. I took a break from it 8 years ago following the death of our first child but now we are settled in Auckland I am ready to pick it up again.

My employer has given me a bonding agreement to complete it so I get time and financial assistance which is really good as I am already giving the company legal support anyway so I get to put the relevant bits into practice as I learn.

Auckland University has accepted my application to transfer from Waikato so here I am about to re-start my studies. I am just going to do two papers this year, the finaly level 3 ones I am missing and then I will start knocking off the level 4 papers I don't yet have too.

Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Madeleine Flannagan 2008

Back to TOP