MandM has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mandm.org.nz/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. Sorry we have been rather quiet of late, we have been taking a break. I did put up something on Rawls but no one seems to have bitten so I figured most of you were taking a break too.

We have not been away due to Madeleine's recovery, which is unfortunatly not going so well. She was expected to return to work on Thursday and it is looking very likely that she will not as she still has a lot of pain and some numbness in her hands. We are trying to not get too ahead of ourselves as to what this means for the future.

That aside, it has been very nice to take in some sun, go at a slower pace, catch up with friends and family. I have managed to work on some articles, throw out some job applications do some jobs around the house and relax.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back. As a newer reader to the Christian blogosphere (I can't believe there's been all this great stuff out there that I didn't know about!!) I love your posts, and am gradually reading through the earlier ones as well.
    Best wishes to Madeleine. It sounds tough right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine,sorry to hear you're having troubles after your surgery, with neck injuries numbness and splitting headaches are par for the course, but it's still only early days and ya gotta be patient girl.
    In earlier comments I've written about rest, range of movement and core strength being the key to any recovery but I reckon Mr Anxiety will be bedding himself in by now, and from my own experiences I can tell you that anxious is not good, so perhaps a little pharmaceutical help, Ms Pam, is required.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I am ok. I am mostly worried about how things will pan out in terms of whether I can work or not.

    Trying to focus on rest and not worrying about it.

    Pain relief wise, Ms Pam is a regular visitor, as is Mr Synflex and Dr Codeine and occaisionally cousin Tram. Can't wait for them to all leave.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Madeleine Flannagan 2008

Back to TOP