MandM has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mandm.org.nz/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

And the 12th Most Popular Blog in New Zealand is.....

Just spotted HalfDone's Half-March blog stats - check out who is sitting at number 12 !!!!


HalfDone ranks "all [New Zealand] blogs that post items interesting to the general public" and ranks more New Zealand blogs than Tumeke does.

Of course this is not the official March result, but for MandM to have reached the position of 12th most read blog in New Zealand for the first half of March is still awesome. As we have said previously, we don't blog simply to attain a ranking but we know that rising on the rankings shows that what we are blogging on is being well received and there is a demand for it.

This result would never have happened without all of you - so thankyou for reading and linking and please keep doing so!

7 comments:

  1. Well done. Well deserved.

    Not surprised in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you see who you are only two spots away from passing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, I saw that just before I hit "publish", I thought about coming over here to congratulate you but it was late...

    Totally deserved. I think after the election, some of the more considered blogs are moving up. Others retain their place by publishing rankings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks heaps. Alexa just updated and I see we have jumped up another 70,000 spots or so and increased our NZ stat a little too, putting us in 11th place if I calculate correctly, so hopefully we can hold onto that traffic level (and no Scalia I couldn't care less who is ahead of us).

    We were on a steady climb last year but then I had surgery in December and was massively out of blogging action through Jan recovering and Matt being the dutiful husband was too busy making sure I was ok to blog much so we plateaued a bit.

    We have been picking up speed over the last 6 weeks or so as I am getting every more mobile and it clearly has paid off.

    Gotta say though I love some of your work of late - especially that fisk of Labour's new site - have not laughed so much in days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work. I think I've visited you more in the last week than that blog called NZC or whatever :-)

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I think I have been on your blog more than ours in the past week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Madeleine Flannagan 2008

Back to TOP